Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- Oyaso provides an application that allows registered companies to get freight quotes from their partners.
- Oyaso is not involved in the contractual relationship between the registered company and the bidding company.
- Oyaso is not the intermediary of contracts, but provides only the infrastructure necessary for the exchange of information, data and declarations of intent.
- The contract between Oyaso and Company will be effective upon the successful registration and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the notifying company.
- Registration details must be complete and truthful.
- Changes to its user data must be corrected by the registered company immediately in the application.
- Oyaso reserves the right to refuse registration.
- In the event of misuse of the application or making false statements, Oyaso reserves the right to block user access and delete it and user data.
- There is no entitlement to registration.
- The contract of use can be terminated by Oyaso and the registered company at any time without the need for written form.
- In the event of termination for cause, Oyaso reserves the right to terminate access to the application at any time.
- Registered companies pay a flat monthly or annual usage fee.
- Prices and accepted currency are published on Oyaso website. Oyaso reserves the right to adjust prices. Registered companies will be informed of the change within a reasonable time before entry into force, by email. If users do not agree with the change, the contract of use at the time of the change, by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org be terminated.
- Any transaction costs for the money transfer, to settle the Oyaso bill, are payable by the registered company.
- Invoices are provided by Oyaso exclusively in electronic form.
- The password must be kept secret and protected against the misuse of third parties. The user is liable for the misuse of the username and password.
- Third parties may not be granted access to the application.
- The password must be changed regularly by the user.
- The application must not disseminate information that could infringe the rights of third parties.
Copyright and linking
- Oyaso is not responsible for the content of third parties who refer to the content of the website or the application of Oyaso on the Internet.
- The Oyaso website may contain links to other websites for which Oyaso is not responsible for their accessibility, content and availability.
- Oyaso is authorized to list the company logo, word mark and word markers of registered companies as references to its homepage, social media channels, print materials and presentations
- Oyaso shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of users and offering companies.
- If the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence, Oyaso shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions. If Oyaso culpably violates a material contractual obligation or a "cardinal obligation", the liability is limited to the damage typical for the contract. The liability for intent and gross negligence of our vicarious agents is excluded.
- Oyaso does not guarantee the completeness or correctness of the offers made, and the identity of the bidding companies. Possible content errors in the submitted data are not corrected by the system.
- Oyaso can not guarantee the formation and performance of contracts between the registered company and the bidding company.
- Accounting and documentation of business processes are to be performed by the user himself.
- Oyaso makes no warranty of uninterrupted, secure and error-free access to its application.
- Maintenance may result in limited availability of the application. Except for emergencies, these are carried out outside normal business hours.
- Oyaso is entitled to introduce new or changed versions of the used application.
Terms and Conditions
- Oyaso reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
- Oyaso will inform registered companies by e-mail of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, within a reasonable time, prior to their entry into force.
- The user agrees with the first application in the application, after notification and effective date of the changes, the current version of the Terms and Conditions.
- Registered companies may terminate the license agreement by email at the scheduled time of entry into force of the amended terms and conditions email@example.comIf you do not agree with the change of the Terms and Conditions Oyaso must notify you of termination by the date of entry into force of the change.
- Only the general terms and conditions of Oyaso apply. Deviating terms and conditions will not apply to Oyaso.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Jurisdiction for all legal disputes is Berlin as far as the contract partners are registered traders. Oyaso reserves the right to sue at the user's place of general jurisdiction.
- It is only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. UN-Kaufrecht (CISG) is excluded.
Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be wholly and partially invalid, the validity and validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Ineffective contractual provisions shall be replaced by the parties by lawful regulations, which come closest to the economic purpose of the invalid provision. The same applies to loopholes.
Contract processing contract (AVV)
In the context of the contracted service of Oyaso (contractor) used by the user (client) e-mail addresses of third parties are entered to send these requests for quotations. Recipients of this request for quotation can object to the processing of their e-mail address by clicking on a link in the e-mail. The e-mail addresses are used exclusively for processing these contractual services and then deleted.